What’s happening at your Longmont Church? Join in fellowship at our weekly Worship Services, Christian Education classes, and activities!
Salt & Light Reformed Presbyterian Church in Longmont welcomes you to worship with us and share in the fellowship of a congregation that loves God’s people. We look forward to having you worship with us soon.
Call 720-606-3438, or email the Longmont church with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
9498 Anhawa Avenue Longmont CO 80503 | 720-606-3438 | email@example.com
- Worship Service: 10:00 a.m.
- Christian Education Classes: 11:45 a.m. Classes for all ages follow our worship service and break time, September to June (no meetings during summer months)
- Refreshment/Conversation Time: Immediately following Sunday service and before classes
- Fellowship Meals: First Sunday of the month following classes
- Praise & Prayer: 2nd & 4th Sunday Evenings 5pm, various homes
- Lord’s Supper: observed every other month during worship
- Pick up a bulletin on your way in. It contains the service outline. Also, take a moment to look at the weekly announcements regarding Men’s Saturday Morning Bible Study, Women’s Prayer Group, and upcoming Youth activities. You are welcome to join us for any of these.
- Coffee and other beverages are available immediately after the services and before our Sunday classes for all ages. All are invited to stay and enjoy a brief time of fellowship.
- Infant care is available to assist parents who desire to stay in the worship service. An assigned member is available each week to watch small children in our nursery.
- We enjoy having young children in the service with us to participate in worship, because we believe the church is for all people. Feel free to have your children beside you in worship. The sounds of children are a blessing to us and to the Lord.